Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!b/RKSgoDU4o
[288 / 46 / ?]

!!b/RKSgoDU4o No.10340729 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, guys, back again. I was considering letting it die with the last thread, but I felt guilty considering I have about two or three more stories of real worth. IF I posted up every time I remember Lette acting wiggy because she saw something, I would have to be posting constantly.

Last night, I think some of you suggested that Lette might have been sexually abused as a child. I... really don't know. The very thought makes my skin crawl.

Anyway, where was I? Right, I wanted to tell you the few more stories I have of Lette. This particular one happened maybe last year- Lette was invited up to one of her friend's houses up north, and she invited me.

So, together we went- the trip was nice, I've always enjoyed flying, and her friend picked us up from the airport at around seven pm. When we went out for dinner, right from the airport, I realized how very isolated the town we were going to was. There was a selection of maybe three restaurants, and they were all a good distance apart.

My town at home is small and pretty isolated, but not as much as this place. When we got to Lette's friend's house, I realized how removed from the rest of the world it was. Her nearest neighbor was at least a mile away. The cell coverage was bad because of the hills and the complete lack of cell towers.

Thankfully, there was a Red Box movie rental thing at the grocery store, and a Walmart. Both possibly instated to keep the town's residents from commiting suicide due to the isolation. We spent the rest of the night eating snacks and watching movies.

At about one in the morning, we all turned in. Lette slept in the downstairs living room, I took the guest bedroom, and of course our host went to their bedroom.