Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!AZ0YOGmUpS2
[296 / 28 / ?]

!!AZ0YOGmUpS2 No.10366835 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /x/. I'm going to cut straight to the point here and ask for your help.

I'm pretty sure my eight year old daughter can see ghosts.

It started back when my daughter, Eden, was around three or four years old; she would be alone in a room and talking to someone there, having full conversations with them. I thought they were just her imaginary friends and had no reason to think so otherwise. Most kids have them. Shit, I had Alvin and the Chipmunks as mine when I was younger.

But as Eden's getting older, things are getting a little stranger. I started to notice that she wouldn't talk to anyone that wasn't there unless she was yelling at them to go away. A year ago we took a trip to my great aunt's house in Buffalo, and Eden immediately wanted to leave. She said to me, "I don't like it here, Daddy. The no-mouth man is mad at me."

My daughter is normally a well-behaved kid, but when I insisted that she was just imagining things and tried bringing her in the house, Eden started kicking and screaming bloody murder. A pair of hoarse lungs on her end and a bloody lip on my end later, we ended up staying at a hotel for the rest of the trip and she was completely fine afterwards.

A couple days after we got home, my aunt (superstitious by nature) called me and told me that she checked into this no-mouth man and it turns out that some woman killed her husband with a shotgun in the same house a few years before my aunt bought it. Worse, ever since our visit, my aunt noticed that strange things started happening in the house; things falling off the walls unmitigated and weird noises at night, one of them that she assumed was a car backfiring outside that scared the shit out of her.