Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!.ehK0sicxg
[77 / 11 / ?]

Let Me In

!.ehK0sicxg No.10372004 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I forget exactly how old i was but it was still the 90's so i'd say around 8 or 9. I've always been a big fan of stargazing and my parents had bought me a telescope for christmas the year before.

It was now summer and the stars were out in abundance that night as per usual, my clock said it was around 9pm. I got out my telescope, positioned it on the stand and gazed for a while. I came across a rather bright star in the night sky, i zoomed in for a closer look and it shone brighter, it dazed me and i fell off my stand, banged my head & blacked out.

When i came to, it was 1:30 in the morning, my mum was so worried and she said i'd been gone, she asked me where the hell i'd even been. One thing you have to understand about my home/neighbourhood at the time, was that to leave my home i'd need to go downstairs, past the living room where my parents were the whole time & go out the front door into a culdesac where everyone knew everyone. But nobody had seen me leave or heard me leave, i just vanished.

To this day, my mum won't speak of it and i have no idea whether it happened and my mum is just trying to bury the memory or whether i imagined it.

The next bit however, is where it gets disturbing.