Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[104 / 40 / ?]

Down the Numerical Rabbit Hole

No.10380282 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I'm going to call him David since it's easier than dealing with the bs we'll get over his real name, but I've known this guy for a long time, he's an Indian who grew upon a reservation and dealt with all kinds of paranormal shit like Bigfoot and UFOs on the regular.

Shit like ghosts just bore him at this point, and he doesn't even care to debate any of it. This is how most of the other natives are as well except a good portion of them don't hold any supernatural "beliefs" anymore.

In any case I used to consider David just someone indoctrinated by the same religious principles as say, a Christian kid would by theirs, but he was actually really brilliant with numbers and the obvious smart kid in class, so it didn't make much sense to be rational and logical but still have these "beliefs". He only ever explained that only a retard doesn't 'believe' things they experience themselves, and he refused to be a retard, he also said he could explain all supernatural phenomena within the realm of science at this point and had moved on to 'other things'.

It turned out these other things were practices to manipulate reality, and David never told me about this, I was figuring it out on my own. He was just a cool indian dude I liked to smoke weed with, never got himself into any trouble and he was intelligent, you could talk to him about anything, but you always got the sense he was in some way a shady motherfucker.