Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!AZ0YOGmUpS2
[143 / 20 / ?]

!!AZ0YOGmUpS2 No.10380557 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Previous thread here >>10366835

Alright /x/, here's the deal.

My daughter, Eden, can see ghosts and I believe she's been able to since she's been about four years old. We recently moved into a new home after the death of her mother, a home that we found out a few days ago is apparently haunted by a woman that we call the "Lady with the Rope." /x/ seems to be throwing out different theories, that this thing might be a ghost, a demon, a poltergeist, or an angry spirit, but I've been calling it a ghost for consistency's sake. The only thing I know about this Lady with the Rope is that it has a penchant for choking me and pulling me away from Eden, and terrifying Eden with cryptic whispering and loud noises.

As it stands right now, I have a pastor coming to bless the house tonight. /x/ has been a huge support system for Eden and I, and I'm incredibly thankful for that. Just stick with us for a little longer, guys. This nightmare should be over soon.