Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!b/RKSgoDU4o
[144 / 23 / ?]

!!b/RKSgoDU4o No.10389853 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, guys, it's me again. I'm back to share with you more stories of my cousin, if such is desirable. Bear with me, since it's been a long past few days.

Remember how I told you Lette hurt her wrist and had to go to the hospital? When I finally pried the answer from her, it went a little like this. Lette can get very self-conscious when talking about anything "weird" or "different" about herself. She's (we've I should say) have been raised with such a pro-normal agenda that she's positively allergic to her oddities.

She was attempting to make herself some lunch, and completely failing to put mayo on a slice of bread, when I stepped in and asked her how everything had happened in the first place.

Lette, since she is small and young looking is frequently mistaken for much younger absolutely hates it when anyone steps in and tries to take a task away from her accomplishing it herself. But she kind of wilted when I asked, and had leaned back against the sideboard.