Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[224 / 90 / ?]

No.10404630 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There's a contest that goes on every 10 years. It's hard to get invited, it's harder to move on through each event, and it's almost impossible to win. But if you do, you are rewarded with riches beyond your wildest imagination. You are also given a dire responsibility, to plan and run the events in the next 10 years. of you break the cycle: you die. The other winners are contracted to do so, ( do you in, if you fail to complete the contract, that is) or they face the same fate. Some years, there's more winners then others. They are all devoted to their team, and the friendships they have made, but most of all, they are dedicated to the contest.

Although, with the horrors I've seen, death seems like more of a release. It's almost time for a new event, my friends. I have looked around the country for participants, and found them. A strange breed filled with honor, malice, and a lust that has never quite been satiated by normal means.

I am not allowed to give out details of a new contest, but there is no rule that states I can not retell my own tale. I am so filled with sadness, I'm not the kind of person I thought I was, or at least, not the kind of person I was 10 years ago. I was so young, and my desire, it was so overwhelming.