Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[129 / 47 / ?]

Found a strange deal animal along the East River.

No.10549784 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This morning my boyfriend and I found a strange dead animal washed up on the sandy edge of the East River, beneath the Brooklyn Bridge, on the Manhattan side. Maybe it's just a dog or an absolutely massive rat, but so far it hasn't matched anything we've found online. I took some camera phone photos, but then decided to return with my DSLR for better clarity, which is what I have for you.

So we compared the paws, front and back, to dog skeletons online, and they aren't right. It has five toe things, instead of four and fifth placed a bit back, and on it's back paws it lacks that little thumb/nub thing dogs have a little ways back from their other toes. Part of it's jaw is gone but we do not see any long canine incisors either.

Anyone have an opinion on what this is? I will dump some more images as well.