Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[89 / 15 / ?]

Trinity

No.10705151 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, /x/.

I posted this on here awhile ago, and it got a little attention, but I have quite a bit more content developed now so I figured I'd start a new thread.

This might belong on /3/, but since the game is very much related to the paranormal, I figured I'd post it here.

I'm developing a survival-horror game named Trinity. It's based off of a short story I wrote some time ago, but since then, world of Trinity has expanded a lot and I've decided to take it a step further. The game focuses on atmosphere and the "odd" side of horror (think Silent Hill) rather than relying on jump-scares and gore. The game is also heavily story-driven, and utilizes many aspects of psychological thriller as well.

I'm close to completing a playable demo (which will be free obviously, as will the full game), which I'll upload and let you guys test out if you'd like. In the meantime, I've collected a bunch of screenshots from some of the levels I've designed. I'll be dumping them here if anyone's interested. Feel free to ask any questions in the thread if you have them.

If not, let the thread 404 and be consumed by skellingtons.

Project specs:
-Uses Unreal Engine
-Uses default meshes combined with custom meshes
-Self-composed sountrack
-First person (possibly third-person toggle)
-Will be fully voice acted
-Etc.