Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[298 / 26 / ?]

No.10878614 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /x/, chinese femanon here sharing some stories w/ you. I'm 20 right now going to college in the states but I grew up in china. my great-grandmother died when my grandma gave birth to my mom, and my grandma died when my mom gave birth to me. i remember a lot of weird things from childhood in china, like sitting on my grandma's grave and talking to her. i remember seeing her a lot in my dreams and recognized her in pictures growing up. my mom used to be a nurse before we immigrated, and she kind of jumped around a lot in the different departments. she told me about how she and her colleagues used to pull up near execution grounds and wait for the soldiers to shoot the prisoners. the soldiers would pull the bodies into the vans and they'd perform surgery on semi-conscious people to extract unharmed organs like hearts, corneas, kidneys and parts of livers. she was able to watch a pair of corneas travel from a dying prisoner to an old man waiting for transplant in less than a day.