Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[363 / 8 / ?]

No.10882294 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Nic and the demon struggled inside the building for awhile, probably 15 minutes. I could hear things being slammed into the walls, grunts and furniture being knocked to the floor. Flashes of light continued to erupt through the walls and out the windows. Every time the energy flashed from Nic's hands, the demon would shriek in frustration but continue the battle with Nic.

Finally the building grew silent and the fight stopped. I could hear heavy breathing coming from Saint Vincent's and didn't know who it belonged too. I approached the door where Nic had poured the salt and peered in to two two dark figures standing there. I shined my flashlight into the darkness of the Home to see Nic standing there with Andras, the demon's hands were tied together and he was being led by Nic towards us. Both of them were battered and broken, bleeding from multiple gashes and wounds.

Nic stepped over the line of salt and most of his cuts and bruises instantly healed. Andras saw this and began to struggle, pulling at his binds and attemepting to flee. The Owl creature was an amazing size; an owl's head sat atop a very muscular body. It's hands ended in great talons and so did it's feet. Nic continued to yank the demon's leash closer and closer to the salt. Finally Nic had the strength to give it a final tug which sent Andras tumbling over the line of salt, his body immediately disintergrating.