Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[195 / 32 / ?]

No.10888215 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Have you ever encountered shadow people, /x/?

Every single person will experience them if they stay up for a long enough time. If you have ever done a stimulant drug then you've probably seen them. After a couple days they just start appearing and you can hear them talk, but you can never make out what they're saying. You could be at your computer and then a chill goes through you, something doesn't feel right and there he is, just standing right next to you, you can see him in the corner of your eye, and he's gone as soon as you look at him.

I thought it was just some strange effect from sleep deprivation, but after you have seen them once or twice then they don't go away. I'm seeing and hearing them every single day now. It feels like I've broken through a barrier and I'm in a place where I'm not supposed to be, some kind of limbo between two worlds.

I never know what they're saying but I hear them talking, I can sense them when I close my eyes, and through the corner of my eyes I can see them moving around every where I go.

How do I get out of here? They never go away.