Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[306 / 32 / ?]

No.10922013 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
NEW THREAD. For those of you who are interested in my story. Sorry to disappoint my fellow /x/philes but, I tried once at around 3-4pm and again around 7-8pm and no one answered the door on both occasions. I will say this, the front door area/steps smelled horrid, decayed, and raunchy. Up close the doors edges were like green and moldy and their doorbell was just a fingerhole. There are two "windows" one to the left and on to the right when you are standing in front of the door, kind of so they can see who's at the door. But, those two "windows" are poorly/informally covered by some random drape/cloth. All in all, I just got bad/weird vibes and I feel as if they were watching me through those drapes or something. I am currently uploading the videos of my attempts. If you have any questions go ahead and ask. I am going to try again this coming Wednesday if I see interest. If not, I'd rather just not go back there.