Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[345 / 21 / ?]

No.10924695 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /x/

I live in MA about an hour outside of Boston in an old house that has been renovated into 2 separate apartments. I've lived here about a year, I moved from the UK to be with my wife and child, before this we lived in the UK. My son (aged 4) took an instant disliking to the house, saying he didn't like the man who lived upstairs (no one lived upstairs) and that the knocking kept him awake all night.

Being rather sceptical thinking it was just a kid thing, I reassured him nothing was the matter and that he was just seeing things. He had said similar things when we lived back in the UK but they weren't consistent, i.e one night there would be a monster and another night birds would be in his room.

However a couple of nights ago, things got a little bit strange. I had noticed things going missing from time to time. Car keys, papers, controllers that sort of thing and they would end up in weird places like on a shelf too high for my son to reach or in the bin.