Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[308 / 41 / ?]

NOPE

No.10932366 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's been a while since I've seen a nope thread.

Ill start.

>I be 13
>it be 2am
>in living room with moms friend who was in a car accident earlier the previous day
>she be on sofabed
>I be sleeping on the floor next to sofabed, to keep an eye on her, cause mom said.
>be drifting off
> it be 3am
>suddenly awakened by inhumane screeching and creaming, and the smell of putrid meat.
>oh the smell
>lift head and see dark amorphous cloud ( looks like Smoke Monster from Lost) at the foot of the sofabed.
>shit bricks
>mom's friend shits bricks, starts screaming and grabs me.
>smoke monster screeches louder and screams like it has multiple voices, oh god the smell.
>all of a sudden my mom runs out of her room with a box of rock salt.
>she grabs a hand full of salt and tosses it at smoke monster.
>smoke monster screeches louder then dissipates.
>we all run for door
>get in our car and drive away to a Motel 6.
> be the following week
>sad news that the friend from that night died in a car crash.

My mother just recently told me that the smoke creature had proposed a trade "I'll leave the girl, if you're willing to trade her for your little piglet" speaking in her dead grandmothers voice.

I love my mother.