Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[64 / 6 / ?]

No.10984060 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Post your best or only Ghost experiences --

Mine:

I was about 12 spending the night with my best friend. They lived in a house where an elderly couple had recently moved out due to the death of the woman from cancer. We were sleeping in the sun room. It was sometime in the middle of the night, I jolted up and was sitting up on the couch I had been sleeping on. I was looking straight forward and then noticed something white towards the left. I looked and it was an elderly woman with her back to me looking out the window on the door to the back yard. I wasn't scared, just curious really. I kept looking at her and then she slowly turned around and looked at me with a stoic face. She then started walking towards me just looking at me. Before she got past the end of the couch, she turned and walked out of the room just at the end of the couch, all while still looking at me. During the whole thing, I wasn't scared and after she walked out I was a little confused, but went right back to sleep and remember the next morning what all happened.

pic related -- kind of looked like that, but basically pure white without the weird fro