Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[262 / 46 / ?]

Mexico is a scary place

No.11189337 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Story time
> I was 8 and we went to Mexico
> Was really social with all my cousins over there usually shared a bed with an older female cousin named Eli
> Typical Mexican girl with no future at the time she went out alot was very agressive towards my aunt and came home when she wanted
> Late night of telling "scary stories", it's a common practice in Mexican culture to basically scare away kids from doing things the parents see unfit by introducing fake stories of monsters that kidnap you " El cucuy" and other such things
>Telling a story about a girl from the town that supposedly got possessed and had to be taken to the main church or something along those lines
> Scared shitless for once my cousin was there to be with me so I would sleep with her in the same bed
> I made advances in trying to hug her or tell her to talk to me I was scared shitless
> Like any 8 year old you just pass out, out of no where
> Wake up to the tightest most painful grip around my arm
> She's screaming to help her
> Everyone literally thought she was just playing around she tended to do that alot to try and scare us
> Pay no attention until we notice she's getting dragged towards the end of the bed
> Scream and call my grandma to come
> My Grandma super religious Catholic ( 90% of Mexico at the time was Catholic)
> Starts praying and we all start crying
> All the lights are on it seemed to stop right away
> My Grandma makes my cousin pray all night and sleep with a rosary on, and with a cross above her bed
> In the morning she shows us her legs she has red marks as if she was being squeezed really hard.
> slept with my parents after that day
> Had more 2 similar experiences in Mexico