Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[32 / 10 / ?]

No.11743740 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
alright /x/. im at my wits end. ive just been expelled from my college for "promoting hate speach". i mean at first i blamed the
jews. now im just starting to think ive bought into a huge ruse
>staying in dorm for holidays. notice in my buildings lobby there is a flyer for an "ethnic celebration event"
>see there will be a holocoust surviver speaking.
>decide to disguise myself as a jewish man and pry the holocaust survivor into admitting it was all fake while stealth
recording him.
>short on time for the speach is later that night.
>create a pretty passible disguise wearing the nose and glasses off a groucho mask. ripping off the mustache cutting it in two
and using those as eyebrows. a cordervoy sport coat with print out of a 100$ bill visibly stuffed in the breast pocket. i ripped
one of the elbow patches off the sport coat, sharpied a dollor sign on it and wore that as a yamica. a casette recorder
duck-taped to my torso under a suede vest tucked into febreeze soaked sweatpants and new balance sneakers. all the while
holding the big chalice that came with my pimp costume filled with fruit punch to simulate childrens' blood.
>practice scowling and grimacing in the mirror, eventually settle on a mixture of the two.
>give my mom her pill money and head to the event
>"that's the way of the world" by earth wind and fire comes on the radio on my way to the event.
>get so into it i dont realize the line of cars at the upcoming red light.
>screach to a hault coming millimeters to smashing into the car infront of me..