Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!7U7CIn38nA
[41 / 14 / ?]

A Disturbing Incident

!7U7CIn38nA No.12028196 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My friends convinced me that we should break into the old clothing store down the road. One of my friends, Daniel, had worked there before it had been closed down and abandoned, and he wanted revenge on the owner.

The owner had apparently closed the store down without any prior warning to his employees one day and promptly fired them all. Daniel had told us stories of an employee who had broken into the store to try to steal from it shortly before the owner made the sudden decision to abandon the place. It had apparently really unnerved the man, as he then packed up and moved out of the county, and we could only assume that he had used the profits from selling the property to open up a new business elsewhere.

This had never sat well with Daniel, but who could blame him? He had talked about doing this for awhile now, so we all decided one night to go ahead and do it. What was the harm? After all, the owner was apparently never coming back, and the property had never been leased to anyone new.