Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[193 / 16 / ?]

No.12937222 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ausfag here, I have a question for /x that I often ponder about Area 51, Amerifags please comment:

Area 51: The whole world knows what it is and what it is about. Level of security and threatening signs aside, I don't understand why with the level of speculation, interest and concern, sightings etc, why someone hasn't organised a walkin. Surely if thousands of people joined in and just walked straight in with media coverage, the amount of attention such an act would generate would be astounding, and I wouldn't imagine in a situation like this the military/guards would use lethal force? they would have a hard time arresting thousands of people staging a non violent walkin or protest and Id imagine it would be an act that would show the government that the public is ready, wants to know and bring it into the international spotlight.

What would stop this?