Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[144 / 43 / ?]

!Aeris47Q2o!!K4ZkdZ3qnzi No.7544170 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Primary tripcode: #yfq|`j2X
Secure tripcode: ##semen

Hey, /x/. It's been a blast trolling you all under this fursona. Today, however, I plan to resign my efforts and revert back to posting anonymously, and so I am relinquishing the details to my trip. I have been doing this shit partly to satirize the real Aeris (secure tripcode beginning with !!8LxD) and partly to gain lulz as I watch your flustered reactions to my contributions (or lack thereof). But it's tired now; too many people have filtered me, and too many have grown used to it, and thus, the responses I welcomed with open arms and practically lived for are dying down.

Please be advised: although I may be finished, the original Aeris is still here, and has no plans to drop her trip and avatar any time within the forseeable future. You must continue to cope with her presence, or download Greasemonkey.

From what I have gathered, her name is Jelena and she resides in Serbia.

May a better and brighter /x/ come about as a result of my departure from this incessant cancer.