Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[53 / 6 / ?]

No.7549095 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I need help translating some text my Grandmother found. Long story short my Grandmother lives in a 13th century house in the French countryside It is a care home, built and rebuilt times beyond counting. However, the tunnles and basement beneath the keep were relatively untouched due to a possiblity of high levels of lead. Regardless, the basement or larder, or whatever it's called is now safe, apparently.

My mother and grandmother were exploring the estate and were allowed into the Basement (now storage), when my Grandmother, (dispite being blind in one eye) found some message/text ingraved onto a wall next to a worn picture of a shield. The shield has a cross on it, maybe English, maybe a holy symbol. Either way, they want the text translated, I can't fucking do it nor can they or anyone there. I don't even know what fucking language it is. I don't like history anyway, and don't particularly give a shite, to be honest.

tl:dr can anyone translate this shit please.

" Miles militis Templum instituo Arcus sententia is eram damged ultra agnitio meus senior. Illic thy instituo locus of Mica. In aula of records is est said quod super ut Valde quod ut sands of pharos they left. Unde six men did non reverto. Drake Admiralquod ???????????? Sire Damocles duodeviginti puto Insula of Oak habitum key vero a trinus ut atrum silva pro iam est impossible quod Suus Maiestas has prohibeo Drakes men ex moving.

Vexillum suus traba ex eruptio quod ligatio sui senior Jory. Si vos reperio is nuntius precor dico mihi quis efficio tunc ut EGO teneo non. Reperio mihi procul Tabellae tumulosus. EGO ero per ceterus of Ordo of nonus. Nos mos caput capitis occasus ut Romano tunc month." Last Non ut sub Romano.

Atla depressas tua Key abscondit

May vos ingredior in suus steps.

Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique