Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[30 / 3 / ?]

No.7549138 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good afternoon /x/ (or whatever time it is where you are reading this)

Haven't been on in a while, but I found a reason to come on.

The house across from me has one of its main doors open for about an hour or more now (since i've noticed it, it could have been open for longer) so anyways, I noticed someone moving around on the upper floor of the house. The thing is, they're out on vacation (as you can see, no cars in driveway) yes, they COULD be out shopping and i'm lying, but they have 2 trucks and a fucking boat or whatever in front of their house all the time and it's completely empty. Anyways, why didn't I call the cops yet? They could have left someone behind to tend to the house, I don't know. Just thought i'd share this with you guys