Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[19 / 2 / ?]

No.7549255 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey hey hey! Any one now what dream meanings? I had an odd dream, I woke up in a great mood, but I'm baffled.
Dreams like this.
I'm in a field/woods. There is a bear, a fox, and a small blue type bird. Somehow with the help from the aggressive fox and neutral bird I catch the submissive/scared bear. I do this three times, each time taking something (I can't remember what) from the bear. Each time the bear seems more scared and sad. The third and last time this happens, I calm the bear with snuggles and by petting his huge head. I take a tail feather from the bird, somehow I know this is very important to do. I feel kinda bad because it hurts the bird a bit. To cheer it up I give it a few bluish type berries the other two animals were eating. The dream ends with me snuggled with the bear, the fox laying on me, and the bird just looking at his tail.

/x/ WTF does it mean, if anything. Also Captcha - another echants