Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 2 / ?]

No.7549871 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ok /x/ explain this to me.
last few weeks i have been waking up every night, usually after 12 at about 2-4 am. most often i get back to sleep just fin. but when the box which i keep my passed on grandma's necklace in has the lid on it, i dont feel safe. one time i woke up and i felt something in my room. it was something bad. it was really long, like a snake, but really thick, coming right from my cupboard. i felt like if i reached out i would have touched it cos it seemed to be right in my face. i reached behind me and turned on my light, i looked to my side and i noticed the box had the lid on it, so i opened it and held my nan's necklace for a little while and went back to sleep. im really scared /x/ and i think my room is seriously haunted. if anyone knows anything that can help im desperate.