Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 1 / ?]

No.7550372 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Right so I have no idea where to go with this so I figured I'd come here. I think that I have a doppleganger that does my bidding.

For the past few months some who reportedly looks exactly like me has been fucking with the love of my life's new boyfriend. His car has had messages scratched into it, he's seen "me" giving him the finger from the street when he's driving and last week he almost crashed his car into a wall swerving to not hit "me" because "I" was standing in the middle of the street. We live near each other so he's convinced it has to be me doing this and he has no other enemies but I swear on my life I've done none of this.

I've tried to find the guy who has been doing this but there is nobody who well... fits my description. Any of you guys have an input on this matter?