Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[14 / 2 / ?]

No.7550678 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, /x/. I Have had a demon following me for about 5 years now, He has never haunted me, Or tried to hurt me, He's tried to help me through dreams , I Had a dream the first time i saw him, A Very hairy large hand tried to grab me from underneath my bed and He grabbed his hand, pulling him out and tearing him in half, i Woke up with blood on my hands. my body being custom to going to bed at 10 PM When i was 12, I Woke up at 2AM , I Never had a problem waking up in the night before then, But i woke up to a extremley tall humanoid figurine looking me directly in the eyes, His body reached the ceiling, His shoulders and head were running next to my Cieling looking directly down from me simmilar to a sky view. He had long black hair, Raggety teeth and The demented smile that from nightmares. His eyes were glowing with the fires of hell. Strangley he never creeped me out, I Felt safe in his prescense. As if he was protecting me from something. I've never tried talking to him but latley he's tried making contact with me, Im at my friends house at the moment, And Im gonna use a Ouija board tonight and contact him, Anyone know the name of this demon or seen him before in nightmares?