Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 2 / ?]

No.7551114 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
He guys, i gotta stay at my flat mates moms house tomoro for a party... only problem is ive been there tons of times befor and the whole family knows some weird shit happenz there.... doors close on their own, weird shadows at the top of the stairs when no one is up there, foot steps on the stairs at night. i one felt something push me as i got o the top of the stairs....

all the door hanles in the house were reversed (they need to be pushed up instead of down) beacuse the cat learned to open doors (acctualy quite immpressive when u see it) but you can walk up stairs and find all the handles stuck in the uprght position (they are all spring mechanisim so this shouldnt be possible)

its weird being there.... what do? and no i cant just come back home.. its 1 town over and i dont drive/ cant afford taxi