Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[73 / 12 / ?]

No.7551217 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, the story I'm going to tell you happened to me this year in March, the night before my birthday. I can't give any more details than that, because this is a true story, and I am extremely worried. Please tell me what I should do. I should explain:
I was at home, like usual, up in my room drinking. I knew that I'd be drinking, so that morning I had only pretended to take my pills (prozac and diazepam). If I drink after taking my pills, I get drunk and pass out much easier. Without my medicine, I tend to get visual and sound hallucinations (hearing voices) that give me delusions. I can only identify which things I saw and heard, and which things I did that were irrational, when I'm medicated. I should make that clear.