Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[12 / 2 / ?]

No.7553498 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/x/,

I'm always considered myself a pretty reasonable guy. For example, I have a red belt in Tae Kwon Do, which requires not only a sound body but a sound mind to obtain. However, lately I've been questioning my own sanity because I've started to suffer from some irrational fears that I just can't shake.

Basically, I'm afraid of alien abduction. Maybe this sounds a bit silly, and you want to make fun of me, but we all know only a looser would make fun of somebody on a web page so talk to the hand. Basically, whenever I'm walking by myself at night, like on the way back to my dorm or whatever, I get this horrible fear of being abducted by a UFO. But even after I'm safely back inside I can't stop thinking about it. I think about all the people that have ever gotten abducted and how terrifying it must have been for them. I think about it while I eat, while I sleep, while I... well, let's just say all the time. :)

So, I'm wondering, is anyone else consumed by fears, or have you been in the past? How do you/did you deal with it?