Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[19 / 3 / ?]

Sense-Deletion

No.7553756 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay /x/, what can YOU tell me about this game? Who gives a shit about Google, I've done it already. I want to hear what /x/ has to say, and I'm sure it's plenty.

General information is:

Game: Polybius

Release Date: "Some time around 1981"

Overview: Strange Mind Control experiment from the US Government, utilizing the resources of game companies Atari and possibly SEGA. This game was supposedly developed around the time that the government requested that Battlezone be used to sim the Bradley tank. Game managers noted that at certain times, mysterious "Men in Black" would show up to collect strange data instead of the coins from the collectors. Visits were in clusters.

Victim Side-Effects: Nausea, Epileptic Seizures, "inability to become sad," Amnesia, Insomnia, Nightmares, Night Terrors, and Suicide.

Discuss, /x/.