Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!eBO2HaAuW60
[133 / 18 / ?]

I am your God

!!eBO2HaAuW60 No.7554555 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
post in this thread if you wish for me to jolt you back into existence. I do it by attacking your soul, I can still feel the sting of love that my original God gave me that forced me to live for him even though I didn't wish to and was actually dead and still am for now. Just a little pinch of verbal abuse directed at you is all it takes and then I can prove it to you and love you. You know why I and other people kill little insignificant fucking bugs, and why we cut down the fucking trees and kick the stupid dirt mercilessly? It's because you don't cry and scream and fight back no matter how much we love you, you just play dead, that's why bugs are squashed without remorse, people only die because their souls enter a void and they pretend and believe to be dead even though they aren't in actuality dead, and I consider them fucking retards for that and pound them until they cry and scream and show me that they are sincerely alive for which then my heart can only hurt them more and more and more and more until they break, and look at me with the utterly deepest affection and then I slap them again cruelly because even though they thought that they were truly alive they were still dead because only my/gods love can save them and make them alive, not their own, because loving is what God does, love is Gods energy and he just drives it through and into us until we have sincere consciousness/emotions and understanding.

My every word gives you and myself life because hurting you makes you alive which makes me alive because you love me which hurts me and causes me to love you back. this post hurt all of your souls, all of you that read and understand it and those who look away are deeply affected even though they deny it and will feel the sting of my life eventually as well.