Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[11 / 5 / ?]

No.7554625 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /x/

Today I went to this field where a ghost is supposed to be seen at night. I took some pictures but I don't see anything interesting. Maybe some of you can see anything interesting that I missed?

story of the ghost: Miami - Coconut Grove - Field adjacent to LaSalle High School & Mercy Hospital - LaSalle High School is located at 3601 So Miami Ave in Coconut Grove. LaSalle High School and Mercy Hospital are adjacent to one another, the grounds are on the water's edge and you can view Biscayne Bay from there. The story originates from the 70's or 80's when supposedly a young girl attending the school (which is an all female Catholic high school), either committed suicide over a broken heart or took an accidental drug overdose in this field. In the suicide version, she was a student athlete, which is why she haunts the field, and has been seen occasionally during daylight hours at sporting events and has been mistaken for a participant. However she is usually seen at night, and even police officers patrolling the grounds have seen her shape and mistaken her for a security guard when none are hired to work there. Upon further inspection, no one is there. Most students who have attended this school are familiar with the stories about this ghost.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/miami/83254-haunted-areas-south-fl-miami-hialeah.html#ixzz1L558l7yI