Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[76 / 5 / ?]

No.7556060 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok /x/ here me out I need help, and this is the only place that I know of that could help.

I have a sister - sorry, had a sister who was pretty deep into the paranormal stuff. She used to come on here a lot. I think she was a bit embarrassed about it, 'cause I never really heard her talk about it. But, you know, her entire room is stuffed with books about the occult; she wore all kinds of pagan symbols for jewlry; and I used to check up on her browser's history is her last days... which is what brought me here.

She's dead now. Two weeks ago two policemen rang our doorbell early in he morning. They had found my sister in an abandoned warehouse along the riverbanks. Apparantly she had slit her wrists there...

Fuck, we hadn't even noticed that she snuck out that night.