Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 1 / ?]

No.7557036 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I went into the city with some friends, by train.
>Four of us wait outside the station on a low wall, for our other two friends
>Woman (mid/late thirties?) comes and sits on the wall, a little distance away from us
>She interupts our conversation to ask if we're American. Asks where we're from; tells us some story about how her luggage is heavy and awkward; something about her friends; blah blah...
>She has an odd speech impediment. I can't tell if it's medical or if she's just drunk/high, but I guessed the latter.
>I leaned forward (from behind my friend) to hear her better.
>She stops mid-story, looks at me and says "You're a dark lady."
>I asked her to repeated, sure that I had misheard her. It sounded like she was saying I looked black, which is insane no matter how high she was because I'm a shade of pale they don't make anywhere but Ireland
>"You're a dark lady *gestured to my three friends* these are all bright sparks but you're a dark lady. Like, there's something about your spirit. You're a lady with secrets. I don't know what it is."
>(me)"Okay." O_o
>Our other friends came back. We said an awkward "bye" to her and left. The other's laughed as soon as we were out of earshot."

At first I just thought it was funny. But since, I've just felt weird about it. It's kind of insulting. Why did my "spirit" stand out to her as "dark"?

I mentioned to my friend that I didn't like it and he was like: "Forget about it, she was high as fuck."