Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[11 / 4 / ?]

No.7557409 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT; Natural remedies and wise men.

I heard the other day of a weird illness. It caused people to have allergic reactions to most foodstuffs.. except moose. Since I live in Sweden that wasn't a huge problem for them and eventually it would go away on its own.. but there was one person. Magnus. He went to see a renowned wise man in a village.
Mind you this was in the 60s possibly 70s.

The wise man saw him and immediately reached the conclusion "there is something evil in your body and it has to leave!" and whipped up a remedy for Magnus. The remedy was a powerful poison that gave Magnus THREE DAYS AND NIGHTS OF DIARRHÉA.

after the trial he was cured. he could eat anything he wanted now, he didn't have any allergic reactions.
What with the side effects of natural medicine I can see why we go to the hospital today but when modern medicine gives us a confused stare what choice do we have? Don't forget the medicinemen!