Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 1 / ?]

Polybius

No.7557985 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey there /x/. I heard that the arcade a few blocks from my house was going out of business, and there was some event going on there to celebrate the 20-something years it's been in business. (I'm not sure how long it's been in business.) Anyways, I went to the arcade and started looking through all the different games. I found this one game called "polybius." It had an "out of order" sign on it and was unplugged, but when I plugged it in and removed the sign I found that the game worked just fine. I only got past a few levels when the manager started screaming at me to leave, so I did. I asked my friend about the game and he said it causes seizures. Can you guys tell me more about this "polyius" game?

Pic unrelated.