Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 2 / ?]

"soft places"

No.7558561 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(Pic unrelated.)

The other day, my roommate and I were discussing the creepiest shit that has happened in our lives. I mentioned the guardian spirit that I think is following me around and commented that I guess that's a pretty cool thing to have, and she mentioned that at her old house, she saw big black wolflike shapes prowling the yard out of the corner of her eye, and that one night all the ambient noise outside the house stopped. When she looked out the window, the moon was in the wrong place and had different craters.

I'd experienced something similar when I fell over a fence at my old house as a child and onto a small triangle, and suddenly I couldn't hear the loud traffic that was logically only about twenty meters away.

So, /x/, do you believe that people/locations can temporarily fall into alternate dimensions/realities?