Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[46 / 2 / ?]

No.7559005 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I see (or probably hallucinate) people that look almost exactly like the one in this picture (and in the photoset below). It happens very regularly, and I'm usually 'in the same room' as one whenever I'm alone. Sometimes I walk into an room, and there's one in there. They are speechless, genderless and featureless, but their body language suggests to me that I've intruded on them, caught them doing something private, or interrupted them, even if it's my own bedroom. There's always only one, and it's never the same one twice. I rarely see them walking, and when they do they seem more to glide slowly. It's hard to look at them and make out any detail, but their silouettes suggest that they're wearing loose, traditional style clothes. I once saw one wearing what looked like a giant Georgian type wig. Once I came out of the shower without my glasses on, and saw what I thought was a real person in the room, and I yelled 'The fuck do you think you are?!' (as in, you're a dick for coming into my room while I'm in the shower), and it seemed to be either nodding or laughing silently, then sat there on the bed and refused to move. I went and got dressed in the bathroom, and when I came back, it was gone.
http://theoriens.com/juha-arvid-helminens-shadow-people/

the fuck do you think they are? assuming I'm not just crazy, I mean.