Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 3 / ?]

OC creepypasta

No.7559478 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Oh hey, there's not a lot of fresh creepypasta so I decided to try my hand at it. I'm gonna draw inspiration from other creepypasta.

I'm wiriting this before i die because that makes the story creepier and draws the reader in.I used to work at nickeldoeon it doesn't matter what i did caus i'm lieing. anywhoozel, i was on the team for icarly and the animator was acting weird and we were watching da episode before we plaied it and it was all weird. The animation was hyper ealistic and i could hear whisperinmg in da background. carly was crying or was being weird, it doesn;t nmatter because you porbably stopped reading at dis point. Anyways the animator was dead the whole tiem. I am now dead.

I hope you guys like it.