Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 1 / ?]

No.7560317 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So /x/.

Recently I've been having nightmares every night. This isn't a huge deal, since I seem lucid enough in these nightmares to purposefully jerk myself awake when shit gets too freaky for me to handle(unfortunately I'm never lucid enough to realise I can control these nightmares, it's more of a vague awareness).

But the past couple of nights, it's seemed as though someone is sharing these nightmares with me.

Two nights ago I was having a freaky as shit nightmare in which I and one of my friends were being chased by a heroin-addled psychopath trying to kill me. We came to a dead end, and so turned around and tried to kill the psycho in defence(liek a boss).
After we ripped her head off, her head came alive and started crawling towards us.
This was the point in which I thought "fuck this shit I'm outta here!"
Here is the strange part. I turned to my friend and told her I was going to try and wake up now. She agreed that that was a good idea and started pinching herself and yelling to herself to wake up, as I did too. I thought nothing of it, and managed to wake myself up fairly easily.

I thought it was slightly unusual for a dream-person to act like they were the one dreaming, but dismissed it. I haven't spoken to her since so I can't verify if she actually dreamed the same dream or not.

Pic not related btw