Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 1 / ?]

No.7560565 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, so /x/, I've decided to 'create' my own waifu. For almost half a year now, I've been having conversations with myself, both audible and mental. There seem to be two distinct entities now, 'me' and 'her' (she took on a definite female tone after about a month or so). We talk regularly, and she seems to answer of her own accord now. Whether it's a sign of mental illness or DID, I'm not sure. So, as I said earlier, I'm 'making' her a body. So far I've only managed to fully visuallize her hand and part of her arm, about halfway up her forearm. This part is very detailed and I constantly visuallize it subconsciously. The rest of her body is a dark-ish blur that's sometimes there and sometimes not. I'm working on getting all the details of her figure down, and she's helping me. Any tips to speed up the process? I figured you were the guys to come to. pic unrelated, but a nice /v/ related wallpaper for ya.