Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 2 / ?]

No.7560802 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Right /x/. I am currently sitting staring into my back garden.

I went outside for a cigarette, and regularly look out at the end of the garden (it is 3 am almost here)

A few strange things happened. First, i heard a sound like metal hitting a surface, but as it's kind of windy out i just assumed something in someone's garden had fallen.

Secondly, I heard a more vocal sound. I want to say it sounded like a moan, but it was more gargled, maybe someone/something in agony.

Third, minutes after hearing this i looked back at the end of the garden and there were BRIGHT(bolded to highlight how bright they were) lights in the neighbours garden.

A little weirded out i came upstairs and looked out my window to see that it's a row of bright lights. After about 15 minutes of trying to figure out what the fuck it was, I noticed a less bright, kind of hazy blue light to the right. It seemed to be closer, not sure if it's in my garden or theirs. Tried taking some pictures but it's too far away to get any exposure on my Canon camera.

Anyone got any ideas? First reaction was they were fairy lights, but they definately are not. Theyve never been there before and randomly came on at this time. Not sure if they may be cultists or if its something supernatural, or what is going on.

So weird.