Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[17 / 7 / ?]

No.7561619 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Before I say this, let me explain a little bit about myself.
Im a pretty well educated, down-to-earth person. I have a regular job as a lab technician and I don't take much interest in conspiracy theories and paranormal stuff (I just stumbled upon this site by accident because I was looking for somewhere to post this without being ridiculed)
I'm not usually the kind of guy that jumps to wild conclusions. I am a firm believer in coincidence. I am highly skeptical about most stuff, including the existence of ghosts, entities, monster, etc...

My problem is, once I noticed this thing, it started to bug me. I couldnt bring myself to talk about it with my wife or friends incase they thought I was crazy. But the more I thought about it, the more I began to question why nobody else had noticed it before. Once you see it, its so fucking obvious... it makes all the other crazy shit round here almost make sense.

So. To get to the point...
Have you ever noticed that Nilbog is Goblin spelled backwards?

Seriously, think about it. I know I'm not just being paranoid.