Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!3fVD0VjDI1k
[15 / 10 / ?]

!!3fVD0VjDI1k No.7561677 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hate to be the one to break the stream of Bin Laden and all, but I suppose I might have what some would call, a story to tell.

>If you're looking for another ghost story or creepypasta, I'm telling you now, this isn't it.

If you want to have your fears fed and goosebumps poked, find a different thread, because I don't have that. What I do have, however, is some OC from a skeptic's point of view. I know what you're saying: "KUII, all this time on /x/ and you're a skeptic?"
Well, I doubt you're saying that because I don't post enough to be remembered, but YES, Anon, I am.

TL;DR: Stayed at what one might call a haunted house for the weekend and took a disgusting amount of photos. Of course I didn't see any ghosts or anything, but if you'd like to take a look for yourself, feel free.

If not, I mean, ignore this, I guess. It's as simple as that.

>For photos and/or story, post, so I know someone is interested.