Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 1 / ?]

Big Distraction

No.7561738 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As all of /x/ knows, unless you're blind and deaf and can't read braille, Osama Bin Laden has been "captured." I'm certain we've had him for awhile, or could have gotten him at any point, etc.

All that fancy shit.

See, the point is this: It's all a big distraction. This thing popped up on major media just instantly, and I caught it in the middle of an interview with Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.

They only put something to lead us sheep this dramatically if something else is going on. They could have put it into the early morning news tomorrow really. Some may figure it's a ploy by taking someone else's credit for Obama to get in another few years. Others think he really was "Captured."

We're being led. I don't know why, I just know. They're distracting us, /x/. Discuss.