Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[32 / 4 / ?]

No.7562659 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have to tell you something. I live in a small town in Illinois called Rockford, nothing much to comment on. My mother Elaine is very active in local events, sort of a community organizer and she really worked closely with Obama campaign staffers during the last election. She is still very active with the administration and a commity of local democrats. They had a big meeting last week that I sat in on concerning a new FEMA release.

The topic was a series of scenarios regarding the largest North American human migration in history. Many scenarios outlined projections and statistics related to coastal and southern nuclear threats, Islamic extremists and what the population of North America would do in response.

As of last week, FEMA was getting lost of local groups ready for just such a mass migration. It outlines road-ways and population centers. It outlined probable armament of the migrants and desperation levels as they proceeded.

I am freaking out when I come on /x/ and see everyone talking about going north.