Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[36 / 9 / ?]

No.7563633 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am here to tell you about this dog. Particularly, this dog saving my life from something bad - I still don't know what.

A little over a year ago, my boyfriend and I moved in with a roommate near the school we all go to. My boyfriend and I were moving out of a strictly run student apartment building, where we faced disciplinary action with the university if we had any "prohibited" items. This included pets. It sucked for both of us, because we had grown up with dogs our whole lives.

While living at the apartment, we often fantasized about having a dog, but obviously couldn't get one. Once we moved into this house, we were really busy and all taking hard classes, so the topic just never came up. The weird shit started before we ever thought about the dog.