Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.7566963 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey /x
ive explored for teh past few months but never posted but here goes
i need help... i have a friend and ive known him since we were like 5. he has been through a lot of stuff in his life same as i have but he has taken it a lot differently, he started sinking into depression as his step-dad had died a few months ago, after this i noticed that he was acting strangely which i though was normal in a sense but then i started getting texts from him, but it wasnt him it was someone else, this 'thing' called himself 'peter' and he was using my friends body and he said he wants to get rid of my friend one of the texts stated 'he called for me in his time of need im just taking my 'payment'
i met up with my mate asking whats gone on and he didnt know (i knew it was my mate not peter') and he said that peter has some information he needed and has something my mate doesnt. peter has now like taken over my mates body and sent me a text asking what was wrong with ryan as he didnt struggle and resist this time.
sorry if this doesnt make sense theres other occasions i have talked to peter as well as my friend but i dunno what to do is it something paranormal ??