Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!hv15x/et9Y
[305 / 40 / ?]

!hv15x/et9Y No.7809458 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Woah. Let's try this again.

Creeper thread.

Post stories detailing any encounters with creepers.

I'll start.

My friends and I were camping out in the Adirondacks one summer and on our first night, it began to rain. I was in the tent with my friends while my one friend and his girlfriend were out going to the bathroom. We were having a good time until they came running back to the tent.

Apparently, as they were walking in the pitch black woods, this mountain man-looking dude with a giant beard wearing sandals came out of nowhere with no flashlight and said to them in this old, grumbly voice, "Don't get lost. It can get cold and dark out here in the wet." They were like "Oh." and they walked away and turned off their flashlight so he wouldn't follow them to see where our campsite was. He had no flashlight and was just wandering aimlessly through all the campsites in the cold rain. I woke up that night to the sound of his sandals scraping the ground as he walked and shit a bed. No more fun was had that camping trip because he was probably out there the whole time. Watching.